The Hybrid Connector lets you upload & manage your reference data directly in iCompleat, & provides the ability to send your invoice data using SFTP or to an email address. This can bypass the need to manually handle your invoice data.
To connect to iCompleat's Hybrid connector, follow these steps.
- On the homepage, click Configuration.
- Click Company management.
- Go to Connection.
- Next to Configure new connector, click Configure.
- Click the Hybrid connector tile.
- Select which month your financial year starts from the drop-down.
- Click OK.
You will return to the Connection screen where you can make further configurations including uploading & managing your reference data.
Scroll down for more information on how to schedule a download of your approved invoice data & choose whether to email or submit the data to a server via SFTP.
Schedule an invoice download
You can set a schedule for the invoice download so it's emailed to you at a convenient regular time.
- On the Connection screen, click Change.
Select from the drop-down whether you can to generate a download daily or weekly
Then choose the time for the scheduled download.
- Click Save.
- Once scheduled, the download will be available in the Invoice download area.
You need to give the correct users access to the Invoice download feature so they can access your downloads. Go to grant users access to invoice download to see how.
Choose where to send the invoice data
You can send your scheduled invoice data in one of two ways:
- Send a download link to an email address
- Send to a server using SFTP
1. (Optional) Send the data to an email address
Type the email address you'd like the download to be sent to, & click Save.
2. (Optional) Invoice Download SFTP Integration
Input your Endpoint path & your login credentials, & click Save.
Your company is now using iCompleat's Hybrid Connector!
If you haven't done so already, we recommend you upload & manage your reference data. Your reference data is all of the useful data that populates fields on orders & invoices, like account codes, tax codes, departments, locations & supplier details.