- An iCompleat administrator needs to enable the Manual delivery site entry option in the relevant order layout so that order creators can access this feature.
- When punching out with Amazon Business using iCompleatBuy, you need to follow the below steps to use a one-off delivery address. If you edit your delivery address on the Amazon Business 'Review your order' page while you're placing an order with iCompleatBuy, iCompleat will default to your preferred delivery address when you return with your shopping basket.
When you create an order in iCompleat, the delivery address automatically defaults to the Preferred delivery site set in your user profile. When you need an order to be sent to a different address, you can manually enter the address on the order editing page.
This comes in handy when you need an order to be sent to a temporary or home address, & saves you having to add a new address to your reference data or accounting software.
To manually enter an email address when creating an order, all you have to do is create a new order in iCompleat, or create a new Amazon Business order using iCompleatBuy, & then follow these steps.
- Next to the Deliver to field, click the manual address entry button.
- Enter the delivery address in the popup window, & click Save.
- The delivery address field now displays the message Manually entered.
- That's it!
When you've submitted the order for approval, the delivery address you entered displays on the order summary for approvers to see.