- You need to be an iCompleat administrator to access this setting.
- If your company shops with Amazon Business using iCompleatBuy, you need to have this function switched on so that order creators can use a one-off delivery address. If they edit the delivery address on the Amazon Business 'Review your order' page while placing an order with iCompleatBuy, iCompleat will simply default back to their preferred delivery address when they return with their shopping basket.
The Manually enter delivery site option in order layouts lets users enter a different delivery address to their preferred delivery site when they're creating a new order, including when placing an order with Amazon Business using iCompleatBuy. This is useful if they need to place an order to a temporary or home address that isn't saved in your accounting software or reference data.
Follow these steps to enable the option in your company's order layout.
- On the homepage, select Configuration.
- Select Manage layouts.
- Select an order layout.
- Go to the Field Configuration tab.
- Switch on the Manually enter delivery site toggle.
- Select Save layout.
- Any users creating orders with this layout now have the option to manually enter a delivery address on the ordering page.