- You can now clone a layout in a similar way to cloning a workflow. This feature copies over everything including any security settings which you can edit in the new layout.
- We’ve updated the Budgets module to add a multi-select option next to the original dropdown list when assigning users.
- It’s now simpler to find actions and order options when processing an invoice, as we’ve placed these under one drop down menu titled ‘Actions’.
- ‘Simple’ Employee Dimension now cached for active employees by the Sage Intacct connector, this can be toggled on/off by customer.
- Manage Notifications has been updated to a selection list.
- We’ve added the ability to control whether the URL to the iCompleat transaction is included in the Sage 200 Transaction description field for easy access.
- Budget periods are now listed in monthly order to make it easier to review at a glance.
- Creating a second order without selecting supplier could result in the duplication of your previous order.
- Amending the Sage 50 connector that was experiencing issues with data transfer if the dedicated user was already logged into the application elsewhere.
- We’re working on Native mobile optimisation of web application – no need to download the app from the store, just log in as usual to the web portal and see the mobile version.