- Option to bring in a copy/paste-able link for all versions of Sage 50 so you can easily access your transactions in iCompleat from Sage 50.
- Create option to decide whether to include delivery code on PO template. This will benefit users where the delivery code is usually a replication of the delivery address.
- A third state of ‘authorised’ has been added to the Exchequer connector, as well as ‘on hold’ and ‘not authorised’. Users have ability to pick the default posting status and then able to override per-transaction, increasing efficiency in the process as the majority of transactions can go straight through without amending.
The general look and feel of iCompleat is being updated, enabling a cleaner aspect to our columns, text boxes, and drop-down menus.
- Fixed a problem where a delivery sites name is too long for the drop-down selector.
- Taking steps to ensure our Sage Intacct connector is as efficient as possible to reduce the number of API calls, whilst still ensuring the working integrity of the Compleat solution. Affected customers will have received an email with further explanation.
- Improved the performance of workflows. You can now submit transactions for approval and background processing with automate the approval submission, this can be hugely beneficial to companies with complex workflows.
- Dark Mode & High Contrast Accessibility Mode. We will soon be releasing a ‘Dark Mode’ option for iCompleat, enabling users to have a similar experience to that of processing in typical desktop applications. This is part of a wider accessibility update to come later this year which will include a high contrast mode, making the software easier to read for someone with vision impairment or low vision. Take a look at the screenshots below for a teaser of Dark Mode.