When Compleat is connected to Sage Intacct, you can flag which invoice lines you'd like to post to Sage as 1099 supplier lines when you're processing the invoice.
- From the Unprocessed tray, open the invoice.
- By default, the 1099 flag is off for all invoice lines.
Click a line item you'd like to flag as a 1099 line.
- On the right, find the US1099 toggle & switch it on.
- Click Save in the bottom-right.
- The line is now flagged as a 1099 supplier line.
- Repeat for every invoice line you'd like to flag as a 1099 supplier line, & then process the invoice as normal.
When the fully approved invoice posts to Sage Intacct, your flagged 1099 lines will be recorded appropriately.