Your iCompleat company can connect to Sage Business Cloud Accounting to share your accounts payable & purchasing information in real time.
After a quick & easy connection process, your tax codes, suppliers, delivery sites & account codes are securely cached to iCompleat from your Sage Business Cloud Accounting account.
You're then ready to begin processing orders & invoices, approving transactions & enjoying the benefits of full AP automation!
To connect iCompleat to your Sage Business Cloud Accounting account, follow these steps.
- On the homepage, click Configuration.
- Click Company management.
- Click Connection.
- Click Connect.
- Click Sage Business Cloud Accounting.
- Click Connect to SBCA.
- Log in to your Sage Business Cloud Accounting account. Logging in automatically authorizes iCompleat to make a connection.
- iCompleat is connected to your Sage Business Cloud Accounting account!
- Ensure Sage Business Cloud Accounting is selected from the drop-down, and click Search.
- From the drop-down, select the company from your Sage account that you'd like to connect to iCompleat, and click Connect.
- Choose how you'd like iCompleat to handle your account codes and tax codes in transactions, and then click Save.
Our recommended settings are selected by default.
- You're connected!
This page appears, along with a few customization options. Check out our Connection status & settings article to find out more about those options.