Here's what's new in iCompleat on 12th March 2021.
iCompleat can now share gross sales tax values with Sage Intacct - and more!
No matter how your business handles sales tax, iCompleat has you covered.
Customers in the US connected to Sage Intacct can now enjoy greater control over how iCompleat handles sales tax, including the option to post gross sales tax values to Sage Intacct. Previously iCompleat only shared net sales tax values, but we knew we could do better.
Here’s how life is about to get a lot easier for iCompleat AP Operators with this update:
When an invoice has sales tax on the header and there's only one line on the invoice:
- iCompleat will apply the tax to that one line.
When an invoice has sales tax on the header and there are multiple lines on the invoice:
- iCompleat leaves the lines with zero sales tax.
- AP Operators can edit all the lines, and manually split the sales tax across them as desired.
- AP Operators can correct totals if there's a difference between the header and line.
When an invoice has sales tax on the header and lines, and there's one or multiple lines on the invoice:
- iCompleat takes the reference sales tax for the header, and sets that on the header.
- iCompleat takes the reference sales tax for the line, and sets that on the line.
- If there's a difference in the two tax values, AP Operators can correct totals.
When an invoice has sales tax on the lines only:
- iCompleat sums up the sales tax from the lines, and sets this value for the header.
Administrators can activate iCompleat's new sales tax smarts using the additional toggle in iCompleat’s Behaviour Settings area.
Xero connection issues
We've improved the performance of iCompleat's connection to Xero after some customers experienced intermittent connection failures.
Invoices going to wrong approval groups within a workflow
Some customers were experiencing invoices going to all approval groups at a single stage in a workflow, regardless of whether those approval groups were relevant to the invoice or not.
Invoice line description length causing processing issues
Invoices containing a line description of more than 200 characters were getting stuck in the Unprocessed tray after being submitted for approval. We've fixed this!
Invoices lines containing uneditale special characters
Some invoices were arriving in iCompleat with special characters in the line items (eg. '&#x3010') and customers were encountering an error page when trying to edit them.
iCompleatBuy creating blank Amazon Business orders
Sometimes, customers were being returned to the iCompleat homepage after punching out to create an Amazon Business order. Their order would be in the Saved tray, but would be blank.