You need the Administrator role in iCompleat to change the settings for a Punchout supplier.
When you configure a Punchout supplier in iCompleat, the Require workflow approval permission is switched on by default. This means that iCompleat order creators will have to submit their Amazon Business orders to a workflow for approval like any other order.
You can switch off this permission if you don't want Punchout orders to require approval. Instead of seeing the usual workflow options when placing an order with a Punchout supplier, users will see a Purchase button instead, which skips approval and sends the order straight to the Punchout supplier.
Follow these steps to switch off workflows for a Punchout supplier.
- On the homepage, select Configuration.
- Select Company management.
- Go to Ordering.
- Next to Configure integrations with suppliers, select Configure.
- Next to the relevant Punchout supplier, select Change.
- Switch off the Require workflow approval toggle.
- Select Save.