You'll see the matching status Pending against an invoice if it hasn't been processed for matching.
This could be because the invoice has previously been matched to an order & a user has manually unmatched it, or because invoice matching wasn't enabled when the invoice arrived in the system, but has since been switched on.
There are two ways you can resolve the Pending matching status:
Follow the steps below for both ways.
Perform matching now
When invoice matching is enabled, the status of any invoices already in the system will automatically update from Matching disabled to Pending.
When this happens, you can use the Perform matching now button to tell iCompleat to search for a match.
- On the homepage, click Manage Invoices.
- In the tray where the invoice is, hover over the invoice in the PO match column, & select Perform matching now.
- The invoice status updates according to the matching settings selected in Company management, and a green dialog box informs you of the new matching status.
In this example, the status has updated to Matched.
Go to Matching statuses explained to learn about the other possible matching statuses that might occur at this point.
Find a PO
The Find a PO button is useful if invoice matching has been enabled since the invoice arrived in iCompleat & you want to make sure the invoice is matched to a specific order.
- On the homepage, click Manage invoices.
- Go to the tray where the invoice is.
Hover over the invoice in the Po match column, & select Find a PO.
A list of unmatched orders from the supplier on the invoice appears.
Ensuring the correct supplier is selected from the drop-down, click the order you want to match to the invoice.
Click the black arrow to the left of an order to see its line details.
- Click Match, & then click Match again to confirm.
- The matching status of the invoice updates according to the invoice matching settings set up in Company management.