iCompleat connects to AccountsIQ to post your invoices & share your AP & purchasing data in real time.
iCompleat posts to AccountsIQ:
- Invoice line & header data
- Invoice PDF
- New suppliers
- Tax codes
iCompleat retrieves from AccountsIQ:
- Supplier information (including bank details & payment terms)
- Currency codes
- Account codes
- Tax codes
- Delivery sites
- Journal reference of the posted invoice
- invoice payment status
Follow these steps to connect your iCompleat company to AccountsIQ.
- On the homepage, click Configuration.
- Click Company management.
- Go to Connection.
- Next to Connect to a new finance system, click Connect.
- Click the AccountsIQ tile.
- Enter your AccountsIQ Company name, Company ID, User key & Domain URL, & click OK.
To access your User key, log in to AccountsIQ, & go to Setup > Company Setup > Company Details & Settings > Integration tab, & request the user key.
To identify your Domain URL, check the beginning of the URL you use to access AccountsIQ. It will contain UK 1, EU1, or EU2.
- Select the AccountsIQ connector from the drop-down, & click Search.
- Select your company from the drop-down, & click Connect.
If you can't see the company you're looking for, you might need to connect to your finance system again to authorize access.
- Select the settings for the features you use in AccountsIQ, & click Save.
Our recommended settings are selected by default.
- You're now connected!
You can view & edit your connection information on this page.
Check out Connection status & settings for help understanding the details & settings available on this connection page.