Reports organise and present your iCompleat data in simple charts and numbers. You can drill down into each report to get deeper insights into your data and a clearer picture of your company’s spending and invoicing activity. There’s also the option to instantly export the report results to PDF or Excel, letting you analyse and store your data outside of iCompleat if you need to.
There are 10 reports in iCompleat. Your access to each report is controlled by an iCompleat Administrator in your user permissions, so you might not see them all. To see your reports, select Reports on the homepage.
Here's a brief explanation of what each report is for.
- Invoices per day - See how many invoices were processed today, in the last seven days, and an all-time total.
- Invoices pending approval - See how many invoices are pending approval. You can also see how many invoices have been sent for approval today and in the last seven days, how many are in mid-chain, and how many haven’t been sent to a workflow yet.
- Invoices approved/denied - See how many invoices have been approved or denied today, in the last seven, or an all-time total.
- Supplier activity - See your suppliers’ invoice activity for today, the last seven days, or an all-time total of a supplier’s activity.
- Supplier spend - See a detailed analysis of your company’s spend with all or one of your suppliers for this month, the past year, or an all-time total.
- Accruals - See a detailed breakdown of all accruals – that is, transactions that haven’t been approved yet, recorded by iCompleat.
- Value/Volume - See the monthly, yearly or total value of invoices processed in your iCompleat company.
- Cash requirements - Project your cashflow requirements for the coming months. See all invoices needing payment, VAT repayments you’re due based on your financial year start, and payroll obligations.
- Committed spend - See your company’s committed spend on orders for better budget management.
- All open orders - See a detailed breakdown of all approved orders with an open balance against them.
Here's a quick tour of the useful features in your reports.
Some reports, like Value/Volume, let you toggle between reporting options.
Many reports, like Supplier activity, let you select a time period to narrow down the results.
Some reports lets you select a company to see its reporting results separately, like here in Accruals.
Sometimes a report displays your data in a bar chart, like here in Value/Volume. You can select a bar to see the invoices or orders making up a value.
Sometimes, your results will appear in a line graph, like here in Supplier spend. You can select a point on the graph to see the invoices or orders making up a value,
You'll see a useful Export to PDF button in all of the reports, which downloads your data straight to PDF for your own analysis.
When a report presents you with a list of orders or invoices, you'll see an Export to Excel button. This instantly converts the list into an Excel spreadsheet for your own analysis.
Most reports have pink tiles that you can select to customise the report results in a bar chart, line graph, or list.
Select an invoice or order in a list of results to see the original PDF, and any supporting documents.
The three icons in the top-right of the PDF let you rotate, download, or print the PDF or supporting documents.