- Connecting to QuickBooks is only available if you live in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, or India.
- If you have multiple companies set up in QuickBooks, you'll need to create an iCompleat company for each one, & then follow these connection steps for each individual company.
iCompleat connects to QuickBooks to post your invoices & share your AP & purchasing data in real time.
iCompleat posts to QuickBooks:
- Invoice header & line data
- Invoice PDF
- New suppliers
iCompleat retrieves from QuickBooks:
- Supplier information (including bank details & payment terms)
- Currency codes
- Account codes
- Tax codes
- Journal reference of the posted invoice
- Invoice payment status
To connect iCompleat to QuickBooks, follow these steps.
- On the homepage, click Configuration.
- Select Company management.
- Go to Connection.
- Next to Connect to a new finance system, click Connect.
- Click QuickBooks.
- Click Connect to QuickBooks.
- Click Connect.
- Select the QuickBooks connector from the drop-down, & click Search.
- Select the company you want to connect to from the drop-down, & click Connect.
- Select whether you'd like invoices to appear in QuickBooks as Bills or Expenses from the drop-down, & click Save.
- Select the settings for the features you use in QuickBooks, & click Save.
Our recommended settings are selected by default.
- You're now connected!
You can view & edit your connection information on this page.
Check out Connection status & settings to understand the details & settings available on this Connection page.