Great news! iCompleat can connect to QuickBooks to post your invoices and share your AP and purchasing data in real time.
Please note the connection to QuickBooks is only available if you reside in the following countries: UK, USA, Canada, Australia and India.
Follow these steps to connect your iCompleat company to QuickBooks.
If you have multiple companies set up in QuickBooks, you'll need to create an iCompleat company for each one, and then follow these connection steps for each individual company.
- On the homepage, select Configuration.
- Select Company management.
- Go to Connection.
- Next to Connect to a new finance system, select Connect.
- Select QuickBooks.
- Select Connect to QuickBooks.
- Select Connect.
- Select the QuickBooks connector from the drop-down, and select Search.
- Select the company you want to connect to from the drop-down, then select Connect.
- Select whether you'd like invoices to appear in QuickBooks as Bills or Expenses from the drop-down, and select Save.
- Select the settings for the features you use in QuickBooks, and select Save.
Our recommended settings are selected by default.
- You're now connected!
You can view and edit your connection information on this page.