When connecting your iCompleat company to Sage Intacct, you can choose to connect at either company or top level. Connecting at company level lets you select a single Sage Intacct entity to integrate with your iCompleat company. Connecting at top level lets your iCompleat company integrate with all of your Sage Intacct entities, meaning you can code orders and invoices to different Sage Intacct entities as appropriate.
A connector manages and protects all of the information that's passed between Sage Intacct and iCompleat. Any information shared is secure and encrypted.
Follow these steps to connect iCompleat to Sage Intacct.
- On the homepage, select Configuration.
- Select Company management.
- Select Connection.
- Next to Connect to a new finance system, select Connect.
- Select Sage Intacct.
- You now need to add the sender ID CompleatMPP to Web Services Authorizations in your Sage Intacct account.
To do this, log into Sage Intacct, and go to Company > Security > Web Services authorizations.
- Enter your Sage Intacct login details.
- When the connection is confirmed, select Test Connection.
- Select whether to integrate with Sage Intacct at top level, or to a specific entity.
- Ensure Sage Intacct is the selected from the drop-down, and select Search.
- In the Attachment folder dropdown, select AP Bills.
This tells iCompleat where to collect data from Sage Intacct.
- If you're connecting Sage Intacct at company level, select the entity you want to connect to iCompleat.
If you're connecting at top-level, ensure Top Level is selected from the available companies drop-down.
- Select Connect.
- Select the features you use in Sage Intacct for your company from the drop-downs, and then select Save.
Our recommended settings are already selected by default.
- When the connection is complete, Sage Intacct is listed as your connector in Company Management.