Compleat can fully integrate with Sage Intacct to share your accounts payable and purchasing data in real-time.
You can choose to connect Compleat to Sage Intacct at either company or top level. Connecting at company level lets you integrate a single Sage Intacct entity with Compleat. Connecting at top level integrates all of your Sage Intacct entities with Compleat, meaning you can code orders and invoices to different Sage Intacct entities when you need to.
This guide shows you how to connect your Compleat company to Sage Intacct. The setup process involves a few quick steps to get your Sage Intacct entity ready to connect with Compleat, followed by connecting to Sage Intacct from within your Compleat company.
It's quick and easy - we promise!
1. Add Compleat to Web Services Authorizations in Sage Intacct
The first step is to add Compleat to the Web Services Authorizations list in your Sage Intacct account. This lets the two systems share information with one another, and is essential if you want to enjoy two-way integration between Compleat and Sage Intacct.
To do this, log into Sage Intacct, and go to Company > Setup > Company.
Add CompleatMPP to your list of Web Services Authorizations, and make it active.
2. Create a Web Services user in Sage Intacct
Next you need to create a Web Services user. This is a user within Sage Intacct that you'll use to perform the integration with Compleat.
Once you've created the user, you'll get an email from Sage Intacct confirming the username and password, and the company within Sage Intacct that it's associated with.
To create the user in Sage Intacct, go to Company > Admin > Web Services Users.
3. Create a role with the correct permissions
The final step within Sage Intacct is to give your new Web Services user a role that has the correct permissions in place so that Compleat can access the information it needs.
With your Web Services user still on screen, go to Roles Information, and click a cross (+) icon in the grid to add a new role. We recommend calling the role CompleatWebServicesUser.
Then, go to Company > Roles, find your new role in the list, and click Edit beside it.
Click View Subscriptions, and then configure the permissions for each of the modules in the drop-downs below.
If there are modules listed that you don't use, you don't need to configure their permissions. We've only listed the permissions that you should enable; you can leave all other permissions unticked.
4. Connect to Sage Intacct
Our connector manages and protects all the information that's passed between Sage Intacct and iCompleat. Any information shared is secure and encrypted.
To connect to Sage Intacct, follow these steps.
- On the homepage, click Configuration.
- Click Company management.
- Select Connection.
- Next to Connect to a new finance system, click Connect.
- Click Sage Intacct.
- Enter the Sage Intacct login details for the web services user you created in step 2.
- When the connection is confirmed, click Test Connection.
- Select whether to integrate with Sage Intacct at top level, or to a specific entity.
- Ensure Sage Intacct is the selected from the drop-down, and click Search.
- In the Attachment folder dropdown, select AP Bills.
This tells iCompleat where to collect data from Sage Intacct.
- If you're connecting Sage Intacct at company level, select the entity you want to connect to iCompleat.
If you're connecting at top-level, ensure Top Level is selected from the available companies drop-down.
- Click Connect.
- Select the features you use in Sage Intacct for your company from the drop-downs, and then click Save.
Our recommended settings are already selected by default.
- Job done!
When the connection is complete, Sage Intacct is listed as your connector in Company Management.