Exchange rates update when iCompleat syncs with your accounting software. Occasionally, an invoice may fail to post if the exchange rates haven't been updated.
You will see the error message appear when you select the invoice from the Posting Failures tray
To resolve an exchange rate issue, we recommend to first check your accounting software by:
- Check that there is an exchange rate set up. If the exchange rate is set up but is incorrect, update it.
- Ensure that the supplier is set up with the correct currency. If the exchange rate is incorrect, update it.
Once you've checked your accounting software, follow the steps below to re-sync your connector & repost the invoice:
- From the iCompleat homepage, click Configuration
- Click Company Management
- Click Connection
- Click Sync Now to update the exchange rate from your accounting software with iCompleat.
Now to retry posting your invoice:
- From the iCompleat homepage, click Manage invoices.
Go to the Posting Failures tab.
- Time to retry posting the invoice.
There are two ways you can do this:
i. In the Posting failures tray, click the reposting icon in the tray tab to attempt to repost all invoices in the tray at once.
ii. Open the invoice & click Documents and Timeline in the bottom-right.
Click Retry posting, in the bottom-right