How do you view an invoice and its supporting documents in iCompleat, and what other useful information does iCompleat provide?
Here's how Compleat gives you quick and easy access to your invoices and their supporting documents.
- Log in to iCompleat, and go to Manage invoices.
- Go to the tray where the invoice is that you're looking for.
Here's the approved tray.
- The number in the attachment column lets you know how many attachments came with the invoice, including:
- The invoice itself
- The original email the invoice was attached to
- Any other attachments the invoice came with
- Any documents that AP operators or approvers have attached to the invoice in iCompleat.
Click the number.
- A viewing pane appears showing the invoice document, with the option to view in full screen, zoom, download and print.
- Use the drop-down at the top to toggle between supporting documents.