- We’ve released a new Accounts Payable update that allows you to convert an invoice to “header level” only extraction if there are a lot of line items. This is particularly useful for phone bills and similar invoice formats.
- A new update to Ordering means that when an invoice is linked to an order with multiple linked invoices, you can now easily see those other invoices from the invoice summary screen.
- We’ve added the ability to save customised column layouts at a user level, instead of a company level, so you can create a different view to a colleague and not disrupt their session.
- In grid-view when you sort a column and navigate away it will now remember how the column was sorted for the rest of the login session.
- Fixed a bug were email notifications were getting stuck whena transaction failed posting.
- Removed duplicate filter options from the manage invoices/order grid.
- We’re working hard to implement the ability to cascade fields, coming soon to Sage Intacct and Sage 200 integrations…