- For Sage 200 users, we’ve released the new 2023 R2 connector. *
- Sage 50 users can now also use the V29.2 connector. *
- We’ve added custom fields into accruals, committed spend and open orders reports, which previously only included cached analysis fields.
- Delivery charges are now included as an extra line on Integrated Online Buying plug-in/browser extension orders, making it easier for you to verify that basket costs match. If these details can’t be automatically picked up, you’ll be prompted to enter them manually.
- Teal ‘documents aren’t ready’ banner that previously appeared in trays has been removed and replaced with Capture External for all customers.
- To make Capture External easy to find and access, we’ve updated the website domain to https://processing.compleat.online
- Updated bank account checking API documents to confirm this is only available for UK bank account checks.
- We’ve introduced a new webhook that will allow your requisition data to be tracked and reported before the order gets approved.
*If iCompleat is already connected to your Accounting Software/ERP then you do not need to update the connector when a new one is released unless you are experiencing problems.